Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Berliners.

Few months ago I visited Germany for the very first time.  It was a long weekend to Berlin with my beloved erasmus roomates, two beautiful sicilian ladies, Federica and Serena. Little did we knew about the city, I tried to "spot the hot" while on the flight concentraning to my Time Out guide.

We had major problems because of the really bad weather Europe was facing, flights were three hours delayed, temperature at - 5 C and a really rude girl at the reception of our hostel. However, we had the time of our lives, laughed a lot, danced at the street, made snow angels, drunk hyper cocteils, sang live at Sony Center with a great audience, took milliards of photos, walked till dawn,  and of course ate some awesome food, which I still find hard to believe.

This post is for my friends, sere y fede, las amigas italianas de Espana and pretzels that we mostly enjoyed.
Next, some posts about Berlin's eat about. 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment